The first case study of the series focuses on London North Eastern Railway, one of the UK’s largest long-distance train operators.
In railway stations and in high-frequency environments, parking is a mandatory passage for all travelers. For this reason, it is important to understand how its touchpoints affect the overall user experience. LNER turned to HUB Parking Technology UK to adapt the parking of its stations to new digital standards, proposing new mobile solutions and elevating the customer journey.
In this Webinar we will go through the steps that led to LNER’s new modern parking facility management:
• Analysis of the intermodal context and the new requests coming from the urban environment
• Meeting between HUB Parking Technology UK and LNER and the identification of problems and needs
• Decision-making process, the proposed solutions and their implementation
• Use of new technologies (LPR) and the development of the LNER Parking App
• Emergence of an enhanced experience and the application of the case study to address new challenges in the industry
Lee Burton (Managing Director at HUB Parking Technology UK) and Harrison Moffat (Commercial Manager at London North Eastern Railway) will explain in detail all the steps, decision-making processes and issues they had to face for the realization of the ambitious project.